Housing is one of the unique qualities of this program, you choose between apartment living with other students or homestay with a local family.
Most students choose to stay in apartments with other program participants, in groups ranging from two to six students.
You will be living and studying just a few blocks away from the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, the Galileo Museum, Medici Chapel, San Lorenzo Market, and some of Europe's most renowned outdoor spaces!
- Shared bedroom (supplemental charge for single room)
- Fully stocked kitchen with necessary pots, pans, dishware and utensils
- Linens, towels, pillows, blanket and bedspread
If you already speak some Italian and one of your goals is to improve your language skills, home stays are also available.
- Shared bedroom
- Continental breakfast 7 days per week and dinner 6 days per week for the duration of the program
- Linens, towels, pillows, blanket and a bedspread
Contact us today and we'll be in touch to help explain the program, how to maximize your travel experience, and answer all your questions around studying in Florence.