Download supplemental forms:
The Wells College Florence Study Abroad Program is open to Wells students and to students from other American Colleges and Universities who are in good academic standing.
1. Complete the online application form (to apply online, click on the orange box to the right)
2. Submit the following supplemental application materials:
- Statement of Purpose outlining cultural and academic goals of studying in Florence
- College Permission Form: the appropriate officer(s) at your home institution complete and sign Part I and return the form to you. You complete and sign Part II of the form and send it to Wells. (you can download the form in the purple box to the right)
- Official college or university transcript
- One letter of recommendation (you can download the form in the purple box to the right)
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable) payable to Wells College
* Fall and Academic Year - April 1
* Spring - October 1
Applications are reviewed on a "rolling admissions" basis. Students who find the Wells College Florence Program meeting their interests and academic goals are strongly advised to submit a complete application as early as possible because available places fill up before the deadlines. Late applications will be considered on a place available basis.
You can contact Amy Torea, Wells College Florence Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 315-364-3291 for more information.